We remain open to provide care for your pets. We are following the direction of government and regulatory authorities and have implemented hospital and visit protocols to keep both you and our team safe. For regular updates on our hours and visit protocols, please follow our social media platforms.
I've always loved animals but I originally started off in social work. After a few years of social work, I didn't feel it was the right fit for me. I happened to come across the veterinary technician program, I figured it might be more rewarding and a better fit for me. It's a decision that I will never regret. I went to school at College Boreal for veterinary technician. I graduated in 2017 from the Sudbury campus. Veterinary medicine is diverse and has many branches. So far dentistry and surgery are the aspects that interest me the most. Though every day is a new learning experience bringing new interests. I think the fact that I'm excited to come to work everyday speak volumes. I never know what each day will bring. The clients and their pets are phenomenal and I have grown attached to many of our loving furry friends. The staff is always happy to lend a helping hand and support each other during those busy days.
In my off time, I enjoy going to music festivals, snowmobiling. I also do enjoy the simpler things in life. I love the outdoors and spending time by the campfire with family, friends and you can't forget my dog Sako.
Due to the close contact that our work requires, we have taken additional measures to protect you and our team while providing care for your furry family members.
Last updated: Thursday, May 28, 2020
1. We are currently operating a "closed waiting room" policy to protect our clients and staff. Our door will be locked. Please call the number posted on the front door when you arrive and one of our Registered Veterinary Technicians will come to take the history and collect your pet. Our veterinarian will contact you by phone to discuss your pet's health before you leave.
2. We can now see all cases by appointment only.
3. We are still OPEN with the following hours: Monday - Tuesday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm Wednesday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
4. If you are ordering food or medications, please allow 5-7 business days as our suppliers are dealing with increased demand and are trying to fill orders as quickly as possible. We will advise you as soon as your order arrives. Please call us ahead of time to ensure we have what you need and can have it prepared before your arrival. You can also use our online store and have your food delivered directly to your home. To sign up for the Online Store, please visit our website.
5. For the time being, we are not accepting cash as payment. Credit cards and debit card payments are still available.
Following the recommendations of our government and medical experts, we are doing our best to practice social distancing within the constraints of our jobs. We have taken these measures to avoid both contracting and facilitating the spread of this disease.
Thank you for helping us be diligent for everyone's safety. As we have heard from all levels of government, the situation is fluid, and any updates will be provided as changes occur.