|  After Hours Emergency Number: 705.671.3949

Blog - Category

Cat of the Month; Steve

Hi! My name is Steve. The staff here at Baxter Animal Hospital take care of me on a daily basis. They say I am a senior boy. I guess that means I am past the 7-year mark where changes are more likely to happen. Just because I am 11 yrs old does not automatically mean […]

Read More

So You Are Getting a New Pet?

Getting a new fur baby is a lot of joy, but it also comes with a lot of responsibility.

Read More

Saga of the Black Cloud

I’ve often felt I have a black cloud following me around when it comes to my pets health. Those that know me know that if anything strange or weird will happen, it will happen to my pets. If my pets get sick, they never seem to have something that’s easily diagnosed, treated and then be […]

Read More

Baxter’s Students and Volunteers

Let’s give a round of applause to our wonderful students and volunteers! Actually, scratch that! They deserve a standing ovation! Pet owners may not have built a bond with our girls, but your pets know them well and their behind-the-scenes work goes far beyond any expectations.

Read More

Murray and Angel

I have always been in awe of the relationship between different species of pets in the same home.  I have a dog and 3 cats. The dog I currently have is a very timid, sensitive, lazy black lab. Yes, there is actually such thing as a calm, quiet Labrador Retriever! But there is a problem. […]

Read More
1 2 3 4

Blog

Are Essential Oils Safe for Pets?

“I am not comfortable putting or giving my pet (insert veterinary parasite prevention product here).

Read More
See All Articles