We remain open to provide care for your pets. We are following the direction of government and regulatory authorities and have implemented hospital and visit protocols to keep both you and our team safe. For regular updates on our hours and visit protocols, please follow our social media platforms.
The temperature is starting to rise, the sun is out more and the snow is melting. Your cat is starting to get the itch to go outside. Have you thought about all the outdoor bugs that he or she could pick up?
Hunting cats can pick up Tapeworms and or Roundworms. The possibility of ear mites -lovely little microscopic critters that live in the ear…. Fleas and Ticks, Oh my!
Most of the time you will not see a tick on your cat as they are constant groomers! But there is still that chance. We have seen ticks on Cats here before. Did you know that there are safe products available for your cat to use to prevent ticks and fleas….
Due to the close contact that our work requires, we have taken additional measures to protect you and our team while providing care for your furry family members.
Last updated: Thursday, May 28, 2020
1. We are currently operating a "closed waiting room" policy to protect our clients and staff. Our door will be locked. Please call the number posted on the front door when you arrive and one of our Registered Veterinary Technicians will come to take the history and collect your pet. Our veterinarian will contact you by phone to discuss your pet's health before you leave.
2. We can now see all cases by appointment only.
3. We are still OPEN with the following hours: Monday - Tuesday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm Wednesday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
4. If you are ordering food or medications, please allow 5-7 business days as our suppliers are dealing with increased demand and are trying to fill orders as quickly as possible. We will advise you as soon as your order arrives. Please call us ahead of time to ensure we have what you need and can have it prepared before your arrival. You can also use our online store and have your food delivered directly to your home. To sign up for the Online Store, please visit our website.
5. For the time being, we are not accepting cash as payment. Credit cards and debit card payments are still available.
Following the recommendations of our government and medical experts, we are doing our best to practice social distancing within the constraints of our jobs. We have taken these measures to avoid both contracting and facilitating the spread of this disease.
Thank you for helping us be diligent for everyone's safety. As we have heard from all levels of government, the situation is fluid, and any updates will be provided as changes occur.