Last updated: April 21, 2022
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, we have made some important updates to our operating policies.
1. WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- Our doors are unlocked and we are now allowing clients inside the hospital.
- Face masks are still mandatory. Please ensure they are properly worn.
- Continue the use of credit/debit cards as the preferred payment method.
- Continue with curbside pickup of food and medication (unless you have used our online store and are having your order delivered directly to your home). To place an order through our online store, visit our website and click on “Online Store”.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
– Your dedicated team at Baxter Animal Hospital