Our team continues to be here for you and your cherished pets. We are OPEN and are now able to provide a wide range of services. To learn more about the changes we have implemented in response to COVID-19 and what to expect during your next visit, click here.
1. Put gloves on to avoid any contact with your skin
2. Prepare your container or plastic bag for disposal of the tick once you have removed it. You can add alcohol to your method
3. Take your pointy tweezers or tick remover tool in one hand and spread the fur of your dog with the other hand. Grasp the tick as close to the skin as possible while trying to keep the head and the mouth intact
4. Do not twist or jerk the tick, gently pull it out straight, steadily and firmly. Anything left behind like the mouthpiece can lead to an infection
5. Once the tick is removed, dispose of it properly. Clean the site with some alcohol, wash your hands and disinfect your tools.
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, we are pleased to advise that effective May 19, 2020 the restrictions on veterinary practices have been lifted. Based on these changes, below are some important updates to our operating policies.
1. WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
Continue our "closed waiting room" policy to protect our clients and staff. If you are arriving for a booked appointment with a doctor, please call from your vehicle when you arrive. We are now allowing 1 family member per appointment into the exam room. You can choose to remain in your vehicle if that is your preference.
Only clients wearing masks will be allowed into the building.
Continue the use of credit cards as the preferred payment method.
Continue with curbside pickup of food and medication (unless you have used our online store and are having your order delivered directly to your home). To place an order through our online store, visit our website and click on "Online Store".
3. OPERATING HOURS
We are OPEN with the following hours: Monday - Tuesday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm Wednesday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!